DIGITAL MEDIA administrator (m/W) - full time
At our Antwerp Headquarters, we are currently looking for a Digital media administrator (m/v).
The main mission of the Digital Media Administrator will be to translate the corporate marketing &
communication plan in day-to-day digital communication via Essentiel’s website, e-shop, newsletters
and social media. The Digital Media Administrator works in close collaboration with the Marketing
Team and will report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Tasks: social media
- Create online media content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube;
- Manage, engage and grow Essentiel’s online community continuously;
- Organize online actions and competitions;
- Coordinate communication and events with bloggers;
- Create visual material with PhotoShop and Illustrator;
- Copywriting of social media, newsletters, blog and news posts in Dutch, French and English;
- Continuous follow-up of online 3rd party data and press appearances about Essentiel.
Tasks: website & e-shop
- Provide customer and after sales services, including:
- Monitor online orders, payments and shipments;
- Monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges;
- Answer to customers’ questions and complaints;
- Help maintain the content of Essentiel’s website www.essentiel-antwerp.com, including
product related tasks, content pages and Trends and Inspiration pages;
- You support the E-Commerceteam:
- Make and archive pack shots;
- Follow up on items locations and availability for photo shoots;
- Copywriting of SEO text material;
- Participate in planning of marketing actions;
- Manage collection and assist during photo shoots.
Skills & Experience
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing (or equal by experience);
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job;
- You write and speak Dutch, French and English fluently;
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- You have basic HTML knowledge;
- Proven experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign;
- Experience with social media management and monitoring tools is an asset (i.e. Engagor, SproutSocial, Google Analytics);
- You are interested in fashion;
- Experience with Magento or other CMS is an asset;
- You proactively generate ideas, know how to prioritize and can work autonomously;
- You have a driver’s license;
- You are passionate about fashion and have a good eye for style.
- You will be part of a rapidly growing fashion company;
- You will be taken on an international adventure;
- You will work in a dynamic work environment;
- You will be stimulated to work autonomously.
or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.