Team Leader Import/Export & Customer Service (M/W)
BASED IN ANTWERP
Since Essentiel’s creation in 1999 in Antwerp, everything revolves around Passion. Passion for high-quality fashion with a playful touch, at affordable prices. With an abundant mix of colorful items and luxury accessories, each season we take our customers on a new adventure. We have our own shops in Belgium and France, are represented in other European countries and on our way to expand globally. Our colleagues are our Brand’s Ambassadors. If you are passionate about everything you do, enthusiastic and innovative, we look forward to welcoming you in our sales team at the Head Office in Antwerp.
The main mission of the Team Leader Import/Export & Customer Service will be to coordinate and to optimize import/export and customer service operations, in line with Essentiel’s vision and values and in close collaboration with the Senior Management. The Team Leader Import/Export & Customer Service will report to the COO.
- Optimize import/export and customer service operations;
- Identify customer concerns, respond to customer inquiries and provide service-oriented problem resolution for international agents and wholesale customers worldwide;
- Manage import/export administration;
- Manage deliveries and order confirmations;
- Manage reorders of clothes and accessories;
- Interface with logistics partners to organize dispatch and delivery of goods;
- Follow up incoming goods: prepack, distribution, deliveries and invoicing
- Support Essentiel shops: deliveries, scanning, stock levels and inventories;
- Facilitate communication between wholesale/retail departments and Import/Export & Customer Service team.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in import/export and customs regulations;
- Service-minded, diplomatic and stress resistant;
- Trilingual Dutch/French/English, Italian and/or German are an asset;
- Experienced Excel user;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication and commercial selling skills;
- You will be the bridging force between Essentiel and its international customers;
- You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external partners;
- You will be stimulated to work autonomously.
or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.