Shop Manager (m/f) Full-time
Essentiel is a Belgian fashion brand, designed by Inge Onsea and Esfandiar Eghtessadi. At Essentiel, everything revolves around Passion. Passion for high-quality fashion with a playful touch, at affordable prices. Each season, we take our customers on a new adventure with an abundant mix of colorful items and luxury accessories. Our colleagues are our ambassadors.
Essentiel is strongly developing in Europe and also expanding to Spain. Our shop in Madrid opened last year April, and recently we also opened shops in Marbella and Palma.
For Madrid, we’re looking for an extra shop manager, who will have shared responsibilities together with our current shop manager in this store.
If you are passionate, enthusiastic and innovative, we look forward to welcoming you to the sales team at the Essentiel flagship store in Madrid.
- You meet and exceed sales goals and standards of performance;
- You teach your sales team to manage all aspects of the entire sales process;
- You challenge, motivate and evaluate your team to achieve predefined sales targets;
- You manage and optimize the organization of the shop on a day-to-day basis;
- You build customer loyalty thanks to excellent customer service;
- You manage in-store stock and follow-up on replenishment requests;
- You apply Essentiel’s Visual Merchandising and dress code guidelines;
- You communicate openly and clearly with your team and with your Sales Manager;
- You are an ambassador of the Essentiel Values and you teach them to your sales team:
- Permanent Questioning
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 to 10 years of ready-to-wear sales experience and shop management;
- Ability to supervise and manage a sales team;
- Native Spanish, good English knowledge (other languages are an asset);
- High interest in fashion;
- Organized, with a strong sense of problem solving and decision making;
- Dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of sales techniques;
- Challenged by commercial targets;
- Essentiel brand ambassador.
What we offer:
- Work within a dynamic and fast growing fashion company;
- Be part of Essentiel’s first brand ambassador team within Spain;
- Salary package according to profile.
Ou bien envoyez votre CV et lettre de motivation à email@example.com.