International Business Development Director
Ideally based in Paris, Milan or London
Since its creation in 1999 in Antwerp, the ESSENTIEL fashion brand grew up around its basic values: emotion, originality, luxury and passion.
Present with its own shops in Belgium and France, Essentiel is also represented in other European countries and on its way to expand globally.
The main mission of the International Business Development Director will be to drive the construction of the foundation of Essentiel’s worldwide expansion, in line with its vision & values and in close coordination with the Senior Management (Antwerp).
- Explore and propose potential sound business opportunities in multiple countries
- Identify and build the right mix of local sales channels (retail/wholesale) to produce both national and international results
- Identify and supervise initial actions to startup new local affiliates
- Develop business plans for the identified areas, in collaboration with the sr. management
- Identify and undertake all the actions necessary to broaden Essentiel’s brand awareness locally and internationally
- Develop and exploit an international network of fashion and retail contacts
Desired Skills & Experience Mandatory Important
- 10+ years of experience in international business development in the fashion/luxury sector
- Knowledge of the commercial fashion/luxury ideal sales channels (right streets to open shops, department stores,...) in different countries
- At the minimum bilingual French/English. Other languages (Italian,Russian,...) are an asset
- Energetic doors’ opener, networker with high commercial skills
- Strategic thinker able to setup ambitious (while realistic) business plans
- Autonomous, excellent organizational skills
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Open to travel extensively
Master's degree in commerce, business administration or management
Please send your CV & motivation letter to Stéphane Hulin ( firstname.lastname@example.org )