IT Support Engineer (m/W)- full time
At our Antwerp Headquarter, we are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer (m/v).
- You provide help desk services and support to our end users (shops and headquarters);
- You install hardware, software and mobile devices;
- You maintain and optimize our IT applications:
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision;
- Cash register & scanning;
- Microsoft Office;
- Microsoft BI;
- You maintain and optimize our IT infrastructure:
- Hardware (shops and headquarters);
- (Wireless) networks;
- Server/client environments;
- Telecom and mobile devices;
- You train our end-users (shops and headquarters);
- You report to our IT Manager.
Skills & Experience
- You have a Bachelor degree in ICT;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job;
- You are fluent in both Dutch andFrench (spoken and written);
- You have thorough and proven knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision;
- You have a hands-on and service-oriented mentality;
- You are very organized, proactive and able to manage priorities;
- You can handle stressful situations;
- You are an ambassador of the Essentiel Values:
- Permanent Questioning;
- You will work in a dynamic and creative team;
- You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external partners;
- You will perform a variety of different tasks;
- You will be stimulated to initiate ideas and to work autonomously.
Je kan ook je cv en motivatiebrief sturen naar email@example.com.