Junior ERP Engineer
Essentiel Antwerp is about passion. Passion for high-quality fashion with a playful touch, at affordable prices. With an abundant mix of colourful items and luxury accessories, each season we take our customers on a new adventure. Our colleagues are our ambassadors. If you are passionate about everything you do, enthusiastic and innovative, we look forward to welcoming you to our IT team at our Antwerp headquarters.
- Supporting, maintaining and optimizing our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) are your main responsibilities;
- In cooperation with our Senior ERP Engineer, you develop Navision functionalities in line with business needs;
- You provide ERP help desk services, 1st and 2nd line support to our end users at headquarters and in our shops;
- You train end-users at headquarters and in our Essentiel shops;
- You report to the IT Manager.
Skills & experience
- You have a bachelor degree in ICT or at least 2 years of experience in a similar job;
- Proven knowledge of ERP suites is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an asset;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- You are hands-on and service-oriented;
- You are organized, proactive and your are able to manage priorities efficiently;
- You can handle stressful situations;
- You are an ambassador of the Essentiel Company Values.
- You will work in a growing, dynamic and creative team;
- You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external partners;
- You will perform a variety of different tasks;
- You will be stimulated to initiate ideas and to work autonomously.
Je kan ook je cv en motivatiebrief sturen naar email@example.com.